Sunday, June 1, 2008

I have been bitten!

I have now been bitten by the blog bug. So this is the beginning of a new adventure for me as I now write about the fun, crazy, incredible, busy yet very content life I have and share with sooo many fun and wonderful people.

With 14 grandchildren and 2 more within weeks, Rick and I keep busy and yet find time to just spend time together. This weekend was great, 18 holes of golf on Saturday morning (first time out this year) and then off to see Sex in the City as the Megaplex then home to a quiet dinner for 2.

I also have the best job in town. I work with the most creative, fun and supportive group of people. We are just a small office, just 7 of us, but we work hard and it is great we we see the fruits of our labors. You see we sell Ogden. No not real estate, the destination. And what a great destination we have. Those who come here get the "wow" factor, those that have lived here forever, unfortunately just don't get it. So if you are one of those that fall into the later category, I have a challenge for you. Walk outside and look around with "new eyes". Look at this place as if you have never been here. Think of places you have traveled and then take a look at the beauty we have to call home. Think of all of the fun things you can play in our "backyard". People are starting to discover us and that is good. We like tourism!!

Well this is my begining and there will be more to come. Let's jsut see how good I am at this blogging thing.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Jo,
I am so proud of you! You need to post some pics of those new babies!